Back to Headlines


Derek Williams knows what ‘whippersnipping’ means…

The term ‘whippersnipping’ as found in the article MAYDAY LETTERS BURNED INTO CANADIAN GRASS is used to describe cutting grass with a weedeater or similar device used to trimming grass around the edges of a lawn. I'm not sure what the British name for this handy tool is [it’s a ‘strimmer’ – Ed] but it has a reel on the bottom of a shaft that whirls around quickly. The cutter material is like thick fishing line. I actually use the term myself here on the west coast of Canada.



Back to Headlines

Headlines | Archive | Feedback | Events | About Crop Circles | Reading & Videos | About Us | Search | Links
Glickman | Mighty Column | Parrott's View | Meetings

Copyright © 2001Swirled News & Southern Circular Research
Site by NetAIM